Sunday, May 31, 2020

Featured Social Media Posts May 2020

Graphic by Jesse Remedios


Acknowledgement in a Virtual World A useful resource from  the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Catholic Council. 




https://www.ncronline.org/earthbeat



Today is Diversity Day at my old school,St Joseph's College Geelong. I am proud that in this 50th anniversary of my Year 12 group my Alma Mater celebrates the diversity of its community.
As a Gay Catholic and life member of the 
St. Joseph's Old Collegians Association
 I join this celebration with a new generation of young men respecting the richness and diversity of our masculinity. #SJCDiversityDay



The post that scored more interest than religion, ,politics and sport in May:
”Learn a new skill” is the call during isolation. So, after 67 years I am finally baking scones like my dear old Mum.
The design might be a bit rough but you have to admit the presentation is straight out of Hyacinth Bucket’s Guide to Candlelight Suppers.



"Pushing the Boundaries" is going to be the title of my biography. Today I took another step in the journey of boundary pushing by applying to be a participant in the next Spencer Tunick PhotoShoot: Staying Apart Together.I was in the amazing 5000+ shoot on the steps of the Opera House back in 2010 so what better way to celebrate the 10th anniversary than an online event. No I am not in this set,but will publish our pics when they are released!!